December 2015 Festive Photo’ Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is:
Soho Housing Association Ltd, a Community Benefit Society registered number 20784R
whose registered office is at
4th Floor, 120 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0JR.
- The competition is open to residents of the promoter, who are also registered users of the MySoho Residents’ Portal, aged 18 years or over except employees of the promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
- Closing date for entry will be
12th January 2016.
After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Simply take a photo’ of your festive decorations, or of the best decorations you have seen when out and about, and post your picture on the forum page.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
A £30 gift voucher.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen by
Mr Joe Chambers, CEO of Soho Housing Association Ltd
whose decision will be final.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
You are providing your information to the promoter and not to any other party.
- The promoter‘s decision as to those able to take part, the selection of winners and all other matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter and shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.